Fresh and delicious rice paper rolls filled with tangy jalapeno tuna, carrot, cucumber, mint and coriander
Prep time:25 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 30g rice vermicelli noodles, cooked and drained
- ½ carrot, finely julienned
- 1 spring onion, finely julienned
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, finely julienned
- 2 x 95g cans John West Tuna – Sriracha, drained
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Lime wedges, for serving
Prepare each rice paper wrapper by dipping in warm water to soften. Lay flat and fill with noodles, carrot, spring onion, cucumber and ¼ can John West Tuna. Fold ends of rice paper over and roll to secure, adding herbs towards the end of rolling. This will yield translucent herbs in the rolls. Repeat with remaining wrappers and ingredients.
Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl. Serve dipping sauce and lime wedges with rice paper rolls.
The rice paper rolls can be made a few hours ahead of time and stored covered in the refrigerator.