- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 125g can Edgell Corn Kernels, charred
- 4 x 11cm mini flour tortillas, charred or warmed
- 1 cup finely shredded cos lettuce
- 1 small julienned carrot
- 90g can John West Protein+ Calcium Rich Tuna – Chilli
- Fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges, for serving
- Aioli or sour cream, optional, for serving
Combine vinegar and sugar in a small glass bowl and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add onion and stir well. Stand for 15 minutes. Drain.STEP 2
Meanwhile, heat oil in a small non stick frypan over medium heat. Add Edgell Corn Kernels and cook for 1 minute until lightly charred.STEP 3
Top tortillas with lettuce, carrot and corn. Top with John West Tuna and pickled onions.STEP 4
Garnish with coriander. Squeeze over lime juice and serve with aioli.
For an added chilli hit, garnish tacos with thinly sliced red chillies before serving.