- 200g spaghettini or angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 90g can John West Protein+ Calcium Rich Tuna – Lemon & Cracked Pepper
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Finely shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain and keep pasta hot, reserving ⅓ cup cooking water.STEP 2
Heat oil in a non stick frypan over medium heat. Add capers and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, but not coloured.STEP 3
Add hot pasta, John West Tuna, dill, spinach and cook stirring gently for a further 1-2 minutes until heated and spinach has wilted. Adjust ‘sauciness’ with reserved cooking water, if required. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
For added texture, top with golden, crunchy toasted sourdough breadcrumbs.